Start HERE - Induction Classes
- Held either Wednesday evening 6pm or Saturday morning 10.30am. Bookings Essential
(Can't make it to the usual induction time? Give us a call 03 9383 4848)
Ready to start training?
Before you jump into your first group TKM class you are required to attend one of these induction sessions. Held weekly on Wednesday evenings at 6pm, your induction session will leave you with all the knowledge and skills required to step into your first class with confidence.
- Physical skills: Stance, Movement, Basic Strikes
- How to hold pads for your training partner with safety and comfort
- Tour of the facility
- Club Rules
- Training etiquette
- Uniform, and clothing requirements
- Protective Gear, when to use it and how it works
- First-aid and safety information
- Ranking procedures
- Special training options
Location: 8-10 Peveril St Brunswick Victoria
- FREE FOR MEMBERS: If you are yet to sort out your membership you can do so on the night. To book please call (03) 9383 4848 or see us at the training centre to reserve your spot.
- Non-Members $25: Use this option if you intend on attending casually
(NB: If you are paying for multiple people: name all additional participants in area provided, then click the pay now button. On the next payment page, adjust the quantity of items being purchased to reflect the number of participants you wish to pay for)
For payment via Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer, or by cash in person CLICK HERE