Guardian Defence Objectives
Guardian Defence has as its key objectives:
1. Provide quality instruction in a safe environment.
2. Developing the mental and physical tools for improving personal safety and security.
3. Promotion of good health and vitality.
4. Development of positive self-esteem and self-confidence.
5. Development of a person as a positive role model in the community.
6. Creating expertise in confrontation management.
7. Pro-active crime prevention through increased awareness and positive attitudes.
8. Developing healthy community attitudes and values.